David Letterman has signed off as host of the Late Show – we’ve officially said goodbye to one of television’s great innovators. Okay, so bits like Stupid Pet Tricks, Stupid Human Tricks and the Top 10 Lists weren’t exactly groundbreaking concepts. But they did differentiate Letterman from the competition. And, they resonated enough with viewers.. read more →
Your content can be expertly created, precisely targeted and amplified on every social media channel, but content alone won’t guide a prospect to the purchase-decision phase. Salespeople, it turns out, also are integral. So says SiriusDecisions, which two years ago released the oft-quoted research stat that B2B buyers progress through 67% of the buying journey.. read more →
In a recent call about an upcoming seasonal nurture, our client commented that he was glad to see the lighter theme and tone because it seemed a good change following two prior, more serious nurtures. People will notice and be more receptive if we change things up, he said, which is entirely true! In fact.. read more →
Content marketing, as we all know, is as crucial to a successful modern-day marketer as a telephone is to a sales person. A company may have great marketers and a library of decent content, but without a master plan in place, that content may never see the eyes of who really, truly cares — their.. read more →
- 27 Jan 2015Win FREE Tickets to Content2Conversion 2015 #C2C15 – UPDATED 2/9! 6 Comments
- 08 Apr 2015Define Buyer Personas With Research, Not Pseudoscience! 2 Comments
- 12 Jun 2012Is Your Marketing Process Working Hard, Or Hardly Working?
- 15 Mar 2013Take Our Content Preferences Survey — Win Free Beer!
- 29 Dec 2014Want Your Content To Dominate In 2015? Go Mobile, Add Visual Appeal